Tenzing TZ 1400 Sling Archery Pack w? Strap mod - As new

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
From Amazon:

'The TZ 1140's unique sling design allows archers to carry all essential gear while never missing an opportunity to take a shot. Included are twelve total compartments that account for 1,144 cubic inches of storage space and a specialized bow clip and quiver mount. All these features weigh in at just over 2lbs.'

This is a sweet little rig. I improved the front of the sling strap so that it unclips at the sling and not just either side of waist belt, and so that one can adjust the length for height of pack hang. Waist belt features a dandy setup for attaching your quiver if you like to spot and stalk with the quiver off. Just enough room for the kill kit, hydration, ranger finder, rain or puffy, and lunch. Would be easy to lash to big pack for the trip in. Easy to shoot while wearing, easy to lash your bow on for climbing into your stand etc. Nice in that you can sling over either shoulder - rare for sling configurations, and handy as slings are, they do let you know they are there. Selling off a lot of packs and this is one of the last to go. Amazon has them for a little over 90 shipped, I'll do 75 TYD.

I don't know how to post pics...any tips? Will send photos to you. Thanks!