The drunk post!

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Thinking about a cheap bottle of bubbly or going more upscale with a peaty scotch.
If you haven’t tried it yet, go for a bottle of Red Breast whiskey. The wife’s uncle got me started on that. I wasn’t much of a straight whiskey drinker until he shared some “Ginger Tits” with me. Delicious! 🥃

This post is only to be typed on if you’ve had a few or more than a few! The gloves are off and you can spout off any random drunken thought in your head.
I’ll start.
Mountain house tastes good going in, but I can’t get more than a fart of it out!

I also hate non elongated toilet bowls. This may be a subtle brag, but feeling the cold porcelain on the tip is NOT conducive for relaxation and relief!
After a giant vodka with squirt and lime juice and I topped it off with a glass of cab sauv cause that’s what was here!

You win. Best thread ever.

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Had a rousing game of tippi cup and there’s plenty of booze to go around!

Attachments

• E39E14C8-1026-4C9E-89FF-A68F289C8623.jpeg
    E39E14C8-1026-4C9E-89FF-A68F289C8623.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 48
OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
It’s called the drunk post for a reason. It’s up to you to fill in the blanks!
For a great many 2020 either sucked or f*kd them. A fitting symbol that also turns into a fun drinking game!

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Woot woot! Happy 2021. Another year above ground!
#abletositupandsipsoup

CRUN

FNG
I’m sitting here drinking the big cheap bottle of Pinot from Bimart and watching a movie and the wife is playing home decor videos on her iPad and I can’t hear the movie but when it’s over and she’s watching New Year’s Eve on TV and I play a video on my phone, she blows a gasket...

What is Bimart?
I’m sitting here drinking the big cheap bottle of Pinot from Bimart and watching a movie and the wife is playing home decor videos on her iPad and I can’t hear the movie but when it’s over and she’s watching New Year’s Eve on TV and I play a video on my phone, she blows a gasket...

lumis17

Lil-Rokslider
d9134b6875ed8163506ec3d7b30f00bc.jpg

Freeing up another accessory bag for the pack.

TheGDog

WKR
I also hate non elongated toilet bowls. This may be a subtle brag, but feeling the cold porcelain on the tip is NOT conducive for relaxation and relief!
Ah yes, and that one time you forget to "take up the slack" with your hand
It's like... what's the deal with not making the bowls deep enough, man!?

I ain't tryin' to throw no bacteria in the water a life-line, dammit!

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
Today was a big ass Rib-eye Roast on the Traeger. Lil Zoom meeting sorta game night thing with friends. Started with just Justin - Isoceles, which I bought specifically for the Mrs. And It's good stuff too, just pricey is all. Then I switched over to some Whiskey and cola. Lately been enjoying Woodford Reserve, but saw a few labels a friend on FB recently added to their array so I tried some Elijah Craig. Gotta say, not bad!

Figure top it off with a Tylenol #3 w/ Codeine so I don't wake up with this lower back thing sore. Then bright and early tomorrow gotta tear apart the pool pump again and redo this one seal I was replacing where the flange cracked while I was reseating the new seal. Grr. Also gonna fetch seals kit for diverter valve too.. because I've got an air leak somewhere on the suction side and those diverter valves feel like their sloppy inside, so I suspect that is where the air is getting pulled in at.

Cause end of the night after the pump motor shuts off... that air that sucked in is all pressurized up... so then it pushes backwards thru the system and and rush of water pushing backwards up thru the Skimmer bucket, dislodging it... and also the pump loses prime... so then next morning I have to go and re-prime it. So I have to take care of this if I wanna go predator hunting soon. :(

Kinda bumming a lil today. For many reasons, but what started it was missing my Brizzy girl. We had to put her down in June, after 15 yrs. She had ulcerative tumors, and had lost about 30% of her body weight by time I called it. Now it's just little Manchita. And I love her to death too, but it's just not the same. Brizzy was mine, active and smart as heck. And Mancha was Mama's, ya know? Even though truthfully their both essentially mine since Daddy works from home so they spend all their time with me.

We have a friend, who recently had to put down her dog of 18yrs. And it just seems weird to me, because real dang fast she went out and got a new puppy of what looks to be the same breed. Me and Mama we're talking about how that didn't even seem like enough time to truly grieve. Just seemed odd to me. I'm kinda riding it out with the little one now. Figure I'd better let her pass on first before getting another pup since because of her being so small I wouldn't want some newcomer potentially hurting the little one. She's just a bit over 4 Lbs. So it's a different experience. You as the protector have to always be on point when out and about with them. And also keeping an eye on the backyard in terms of Raptors like the Hawks.