The Mountain Project - Season 5

robie

WKR
These guys put out the best content on YouTube in my opinion.

Really liked the way they kicked off season 5 and looking forward to following along.

If you haven't checked them out you won't be disappointed:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I do like there videos. But my favorite videos have less production like Stuck in the rut. Very little bullshit lets get to the hunt.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
They put out some killer content for sure. Such well filmed and edited work. I loved last years series. This year looks to be excellent as well.

This is the 1st I’ve heard of them. I just watched this seasons episode 1 and loved it. Very professional and I liked how they brought me along on the buildup. Can’t wait for Wednesday.

OP
robie

robie

WKR
I do like there videos. But my favorite videos have less production like Stuck in the rut. Very little bullshit lets get to the hunt.

I get it. Two very different types of content. I really enjoy Stuck in the Rut, a group not just throwing out crap daily.

We are getting inundated with everyone putting out poor quality daily content it is actually nice to see some guys with video editing skills and put that into what they are releasing. The Hush guys are an example of people trying to get more content out there but sacrificing quality to do so in my opinion. This makes sense for them as well, more content = more clicks = more money, they are running a business.

We live in a Vlog world now where talent and skill aren't required to produce content you simply need a cell phone and/or a go-pro.

OP
robie

robie

WKR
This is the 1st I’ve heard of them. I just watched this seasons episode 1 and loved it. Very professional and I liked how they brought me along on the buildup. Can’t wait for Wednesday.

Check out last season when you have time. I feel they really started to figure out their style last year.

Btaylor

WKR

Exactly why I enjoy Pure Trophies. Just go hunting, I dont care about your plane ride or the inside of your truck or hotel room. Dont care about your ozone crushed scentlok suit that you change into standing by the truck either.

guf54

FNG
Yeah the daily video stuff that the Hush guys put out gets old after a while...I do understand why they do it though. That said I do still watch some of their videos when I can.

When it comes to quality editing and film quality though some of my favorite videos come from the gohunt guys, they don't put out a bunch of hunting videos but the quality is top notch.

I'm always checking out new youtube videos though so I'm going to have to check these guys out.

huntdoc

FNG
Learning a lot just simply watching everything, from the big names to random individuals. Realizing that below average callers with no sponsors are still pretty darn successful! Glad that it does give me something to watch during cold winter months.

stu_manji

FNG
I've spent many nights up until the wee hours of the morning watching season 4 and 5. I find myself wandering around the kitchen in the dark while everyone is asleep trying to figure out how I can get to Alaska. oh my goodness does that look breathtaking

Mtnboy

WKR
I'm digging these first episodes, I've only watched a few of their videos here and there in the past but the start of Season 5 has me hooked.

These guys seem to "get it" and come across like everyday dudes out hunting...I don't get the "trying to hard" vibe that I do from a lot of the other people putting out YouTube content.

ndbuck09

WKR
These guys' videos are exactly what should be on youtube for hunting! They're not over the top but they hunt hard and weave a great story! Even if they're on a $28k hunt lol!

Trial153

WKR
The last episode disappointed me big time
Havent watched todays yet, not sure I want to..

I've spent many nights up until the wee hours of the morning watching season 4 and 5. I find myself wandering around the kitchen in the dark while everyone is asleep trying to figure out how I can get to Alaska. oh my goodness does that look breathtaking

You and me both! I need a better job...

Mark86

Lil-Rokslider

Tom and Travis are killing machines!! They don’t have the highest “production quality” but I’ll take their videos over all the other crap out there that’s trying to fit a narrative or whatever. I just want to see animals get hammered and that’s what they do haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk