The New Leupold Mark 4HD?

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Ok. You offering to fund the drop? Hope so since you made the offer.

If so i am all in.
What would be funded? Fuel? Food? Ammunition? Replacement for a broken khales?

Don't be ambiguous. Be straightforward, as you've claimed to be.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
So you don't want to say exactly what you expect to be funded? That seems odd, but ok. I hoped you'd be straightforward about your expectations.

I seriously considered purchasing a Leupold mk4 hd 2.5-10 tmr this week. But due to the newness and lack luster performance of the mk5 hd's, I went with an swfa 3-15.

atmat

WKR
This is not needed. They are grown men.
Were your posts any more “necessary” than mine? I’m a grown man, too, participating in a discussion on a public forum. I’m not breaking any of the forum’s rules that I’m aware of. If I am, please let me know which rule and I’ll appropriately edit my comments.

I do hope honest discussions can stay un-moderated.

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
@atmat I've noticed that guys that constantly stir the shit don't last long around here.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I didn’t see his posts as stirring imho. We’ve seen plenty of people make promises only to waffle or attempt to extricate themselves. The “funding” comment was posted here - not offline via PM - so it would be good to know if he’s expecting to be reimbursed for anything that’s not normally covered in the tests.

I'm really curious as to who y'all are exactly pointing to as stirring the shit?

I've noticed in the past few weeks we have had some semi troll activity, but it doesn't seem to be who @Team4LongGun or @realunlucky seem to be highlighting.

Perhaps I'm wrong tho.

The attempt to meet up seemed to have nothing to do with a discussion, just a threat, and seemed pretty juvenile even to myself, but whatever.

Leupold always brings out the flames.

Article 4

WKR
I didn’t see his posts as stirring imho. We’ve seen plenty of people make promises only to waffle or attempt to extricate themselves. The “funding” comment was posted here - not offline via PM - so it would be good to know if he’s expecting to be reimbursed for anything that’s not normally covered in the

Ryan volunteered me and my scope - I never offered it.

The funding statement comes from Ryan involuntarily proposing I use my personal scope, which cost me 3500 bucks, to purposefully drop it in a way that could potentially make me have to pay to have it fixed or replaced at my own expense? It is not happening.

If Ryan and Rokslide want to do science with someone who has background on how to make it as impartial and data driven as we can, let me know. I AM ALL IN!!!! Happy to donate time, intellectual property and effort along with their donated Leupold scope and any other donated scope we can get our hands on.

If you have issue with that, go ahead and spend your own 3500 bucks and do it with your own expensive piece of glass.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm really curious as to who y'all are exactly pointing to as stirring the shit?

I've noticed in the past few weeks we have had some semi troll activity, but it doesn't seem to be who @Team4LongGun or @realunlucky seem to be highlighting.

Perhaps I'm wrong tho.

The attempt to meet up seemed to have nothing to do with a discussion, just a threat, and seemed pretty juvenile even to myself, but whatever.

Leupold always brings out the flames.
I'm not sure why you spend so much time typing my name. If you have some point to make just get on and do it. I'm sure we can get it sorted out.

I'm not sure why you spend so much time typing my name. If you have some point to make just get on and do it. I'm sure we can get it sorted out.

Time typing your name?

I was wondering why you are singling members out?

Seemed stuff was pretty docile, then threats start to roll out.
Who here has the axe to grind?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
@Article 4

I’m not doing the back and forth you love to do on here.

We have a definitive test that I already help fund.

You are confident in your shooting system, so am I, so let’s get together and test them I have time this week.

Stop hero worshipping and test “your” system.