The New Tikka Veil

30699664-858D-4935-AD86-357CF968D208.jpeg
For anyone that was wanting one they are nice.
Weighing 6lb 6 oz and smooth as butter and the stock and Cerakote is sharp. They done well with it.

Nice! I have been looking at those on gunbroker

Is that knob on the bolt plastic or metal?

Let us know how it shoots

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m still not sold, those extra “upgrades” aren’t worth the extra $$$ over a normal t3x lite/superlite and they won’t make the gun shoot any better. It seems like just a sales gimmick from tikka since they didn’t really do anything new/interesting to their lineup this year, just put a camo job on a few models and mark up the price.

I saw their Polyfade models online (available only in Europe) and I liked them a lot better than these new offerings available in the States.

Savage99

WKR
Isn’t the bolt fluted? I’m sure it’s the same feel if it is. I just ordered a lite. The veil is definitely easy on the eyes. Nice to see one in the wild. Subbed for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fluted bolt doesn’t really do much performance-wise, the best thing they did was thread the barrel which is a very common thing to do(I had mine threaded) but you can buy a superlite at full price and get it threaded by a reputable guy for less than the veil costs.

Hell if they just took the SL, upped the price 50 bucks and threaded the muzzle(thread protector included) they would have a home run.