The Shoot2hunt Podcast

The Guide

WKR
Enjoyed the episode. I actually binged all 34 episodes this last week while making my daily commute. Good stuff you've shared. @Ryan Avery who won? You or the chiropractor?

Jay

gabenzeke

WKR
Still on podcast addict. I listened twice today.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I made it though about half and it disappeared from Itunes. When I hit the link shared above it says not found. What did you guys talk about to get banned!!!
I was waiting to listen to it while I was mowing some yards this afternoon and when I went to find it I couldn’t but I think it’s back now

h2so4

WKR
Are there some things bleeped out? I couldn’t tell if it was technical issue or purposeful.

Diced

WKR
What scope lost zero from being dropped 6 inches? Was it already broken from other drops?

woods89

WKR
@Formidilosus @Ryan Avery when will we hear you gents over on the Hunt Talk Radio podcast? ... 😬

I think Randy has had a zero shift a time or two, Rinella and company as well. Hard to say for sure.

Also saw a screenshot from a video from some guys who had 2 shots on video, but there were 7 shell casings scattered around the rifle. Vortex scope. Who knows........

Last edited:

nobody

WKR
I think I remember the same thing.......
Yup just checked

@DaleW see post #3: