The Shoot2hunt Podcast

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
Unrelated to this episode, but has there been an actual testing of that cold bore zero that was discussed in Ep 29? I'm curious if those cold bore shots gave a cone of dispersion as I'm theorizing they would.

woods89

WKR
Unrelated to this episode, but has there been an actual testing of that cold bore zero that was discussed in Ep 29? I'm curious if those cold bore shots gave a cone of dispersion as I'm theorizing they would.

I was chuckling during that episode, because I knew this would get tested, lol.....

huntnful

WKR
Great podcast. Listened to it all this morning.
Never had a single “weird” zero situation once I switched to an ATACR. It always shoots right where I left it.

Guarantee cold bore shot lands in the cone of dispersion unless it’s a shitty barrel or build. It’s a cold shooter deviation more than a cold bore deviation most of the time. I’ve never had a cold bore shift difference that was legitimate or documentable.

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
I made it though about half and it disappeared from Itunes. When I hit the link shared above it says not found. What did you guys talk about to get banned!!!