The VIVO Barefoot discount code thread

Dobermann

WKR
Vivo Barefoot discount codes.

Post 'em here as they come up for the benefit of all.

Overall - Vivo do 10% if you sign up for their newsletter, 20% off a few times a year, and 30% off a couple of times a year - but not everything is in stock.

If you hunt coupon sites, you can often find a 20% and sometimes a current 30% - but then you get all of the coupon site tracking and spam unless you have good internet hygiene.

Related to that - only use genuine Vivo websites or authorised resellers. Lots of fake Vivo sites out there.

Post away!

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Don't have a code, but the Forest Trackers are my all time favorite boots, by a mile.

CB4

WKR
keep an eye on optics planet I got some primus lites for $90 from there a couple months ago. Close to 50% off

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a well made product. This brand is new to me, Can you guys recommend a model and its application?

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a well made product. This brand is new to me, Can you guys recommend a model and its application?

OP
D

Dobermann

WKR
VIVO's US site currently has a 20% off discount if you refer a friend:

1713947112522.png

But for those who're after the black Tracker Forest ESCs ... still not listed at the moment.

The UK site does list that model, and has a one-off 20% code ... but if you try to order from outside the UK/where they have other domains, the UK site kicks you out and you can't then use the code, or order black Forests:

1713947248693.png

OP
D

Dobermann

WKR
POWERPRO25 is good for 25% off. Think through May, could be wrong on that.
Legend!

I just used that code from the Vivo UK site to order some *black* Forest ESCs for work; will use a UK remailer to get them on-forwarded (black have been out of stock on the US and other sites for a while).

Sierra.com has been getting Vivo's on closeout for the past year or so. They go fast so check often.

I'm hoping the Hydra ESC JJF comes back in stock, those look perfect for wet wading during summer fly fishing trips.