Thermarest NeoAir XLite

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Considering buying the Thermarest NeoAir XLite. I like the advertised weight and R value. Any feedback, positive or negative? Thanks.

Great pads. I have a few of them in different sizes and they’re my most used pad. The only time I step up to an Xtherm is when I expect temps to get down into the 20’s or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sargent

WKR
I've been using one for five years. It's a nice comfy pad, with a foam pad underneath I've slept comfortably into the single digits. They are a little noisy if you roll around in your sleep a lot.

zacattack

WKR
I've been using one for five years. It's a nice comfy pad, with a foam pad underneath I've slept comfortably into the single digits. They are a little noisy if you roll around in your sleep a lot.
This has been my exact experience. It’s kinda loud but if you’re tired at the end of the day you won’t notice.

OP
T

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. That’s the kind of input I was looking for. Looks like a good excuse to spend $$

+1 on The noise. Mine was loud enough (crinkle sound when I moved) that my camp mates complained. I swapped it for a sea to summit pad a few ears back. I still own the thermarest but it only sees use as a loaner.