This Happened To Me - 2022

Caught a ricochet from a BB gun to my eyebrow. Thought I was going to die at the time. lol

Randle

WKR
Oh man here's to healing fast
I jacked up my back, misssed out hunting last weekend, heading out thursday.

Jaquomo

WKR
Yikes! Those cuts look worse than they are sometimes, but I have a scar on my thumb from stitches 30byears ago from a broadhead cut.

My season injury (so far..4 months left...) was letting myself get very dehydrated, passed out in my chair, did a face plant into the gravel, and for a few days I looked like I had a motorcycle wreck. Went to the hospital to get checked out, CAT scan of brain, blood work, etc., and nothing wrong besides signs of dehydration. Now I'm sucking water and electrolytes like a camel..

Attachments

• 20220807_083640.jpg
    20220807_083640.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 20220807_144906.jpg
    20220807_144906.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 186

Werty

WKR
Separated my shoulder last March, suppose to bow hunt Africa in May. I had to use PH gun.
Had surgery on said shoulder june 30, been in a sling or brace till now.
I'm sitting on 2 archery only tags. Its only now that I feel like can do something, except its so smoky I don't want to go outside.

Yikes! Those cuts look worse than they are sometimes, but I have a scar on my thumb from stitches 30byears ago from a broadhead cut.

My season injury (so far..4 months left...) was letting myself get very dehydrated, passed out in my chair, did a face plant into the gravel, and for a few days I looked like I had a motorcycle wreck. Went to the hospital to get checked out, CAT scan of brain, blood work, etc., and nothing wrong besides signs of dehydration. Now I'm sucking water and electrolytes like a camel..
I did the same thing off the tailgate of my truck a few weeks ago.
Crown and forehead....Needed scalp reconstruction.
Not good.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I was a mile from camp chasing a bull Saturday morning and my bad lower back blew up on me. Dropped me like a sack of potatoes. I laid there in an awkward position and couldn't move for about 10 minutes. All the while I'm thinking "am I going to even be able to make it back to camp"? For the first time in my life I felt like an old man........hunched over, barely able to walk. Left knee swollen and hurting every step (just because......bone on bone), and every time I stepped with my right leg it was like I was crushing a bundle of nerves from my right quad all the way through the groin, through my hip, through my hamstring and glute, through my lower abdomen, and all the way up my back to my neck.

Made it home, and had an MRI this morning. Taking steroids and Motrin and heading back up tomorrow. Will be hunting like an old man this week for sure.......still solo.