Threads you'll never see on Rokslide

MtnHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Pilgrim, thanks for this. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

Great thread! Y'all had me rollin! I was especially amused when Daveinjax got offended. Dave- I'm not antagonizing, believe me, I just thought the situation was funny. I get your point as well as armyjoe's and Ryan's... just funny.

"Score this Pig!"

"Dropped Project Yukon - AWESOME!"

This got me thinking... what threads are currently up on other sites? These are for real and equally as funny as all our joke threads! If you're responsible for one of these threads on another site, I wouldn't admit it, LOL!

"Largest base circumference you've seen?" - I'm inclined to verify the context before entering this thread...

"Xtreme Hunts, Kansas 2013" - Xtreme what? Boredom?

"Long underwear suggestions needed." - Not sure how to respond to that...?

"Humping Meat?" - HAHAHAHA! FOR REAL?!

"AZ elk look out! I an bowin for ya" - That's not my typo. Watch out 3rd grade, here comes a 4th-timer!

"Best fanny pack with shoulder straps?" - Say "fanny pack" ONE MORE TIME and I'll rip that mullet off!

"BADLANDS finally redeigns the 2200" - Badlands, they're still around? LOL

"gota oppomsum" - Please just go to this thread and read it. I'm from a real hill billy area in SW Missouri, but I've never seen anything like this... http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=200255&messages=126&forum=9

"i dont want to be "that guy"" - If you have to say that, chances are, you are!

That's all I got. This has been fun.