Thunderbeast purchase advise

OP
C
That’s what’s confusing,ss kiosk seems so easy and some recommend than others say no.
Ill call around this week and see if anyone local has them.

OP
C
Been looking at the ultra 7 but noticed the Dominus HUB mount today for a 6.5 and 06.
Anyone have any experience with these and do you think this is were things are going.

That’s what’s confusing,ss kiosk seems so easy and some recommend than others say no.
Ill call around this week and see if anyone local has them.
I did one can thru silencer shop. I used one of their “gold dealers” or whatever. They had a a kiosk. It was fairly smooth The issue I ran into was it took 2 months before it was actually submitted to the atf by silencer shop.

On my 2nd can I use mile high shooting. They did the whole process right there in about 10 minutes. Have their own finger print etc. They submitted it to the atf right there on the spot.

Sevens

WKR
I’d go to a dealer and do an eform 4 and skip the silcencer shop. Just my opinion
Go to a dealer would be my vote as well.

Plenty of online lawyers who specialize in trusts. I bought mine through Capital Armory, who just uses Gun Trust Gurus. Buy the trust first, then take it with you to your dealer when you buy your suppressor.

Don’t forget to come up with a funny name for your trust, like “Thanks ATF for your Trust” or “Longest 90 days ever Trust.”

Last edited:

lintond

WKR
Is doing it thru a dealer out of state a pain?
No dealers have what I want in my area.

I’ve done this twice. You just get it shipped to your local dealer and they hold it while the form 4 is being processed with ATF. Probably costs more in processing fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk