TI Goat Shipping Procedure

slick

WKR
For anyone that has bought something from TiGoat, did they send a tracking number once the item was shipped? I purchased something right away on Tuesday morning that said in-stock and would have thought it was sent by now, but no email or confirmation on that. Is that typical for them, and it just shows up without a follow up confirming that the item has shipped?

OP
slick

slick

WKR
I haven’t ever heard a bad thing about them and figured that would be the case. I leave for a hunt next Tuesday and figured a week would be enough time for something in stock. Hope I didn’t shoot myself in the foot. Still haven’t heard anything. No email or update on PP.

bbrown

WKR
I’m fighting the same thing with the 12” SS material for a couple stoves I’m trying to help a couple guys on here on with. I emailed immediately after I ordered to add some pipe rings and DJ replied right back that they were having some supply trouble with the materials possibly because of the storms out east. Haven't heard a word since despite a couple unanswered emails but I’m sure he will get back to me and get stuff delivered as he has in the past but a bit more communication would be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
slick

slick

WKR
Update:

Got an email from TiG confirming my shipping details. USPS priority 1-3 days.

I wouldn’t recommend calling the number at the bottom of the website, but would try the one on their shipping details page. DJ answered very promptly (on Tuesday).

Normally I’m not this anxious, but I was cutting it close, and ordered a stove. MT is supposed to get snowed on in the next 10 days and I was worried it was going to drastically change my plans.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Update:

Got an email from TiG confirming my shipping details. USPS priority 1-3 days.

I wouldn’t recommend calling the number at the bottom of the website, but would try the one on their shipping details page. DJ answered very promptly (on Tuesday).

Normally I’m not this anxious, but I was cutting it close, and ordered a stove. MT is supposed to get snowed on in the next 10 days and I was worried it was going to drastically change my plans.
You cut that way too close to be ordering a stove for a hunt this time of year. Good that they'll be getting it to you in time but doing the burn in and setting the pipe just adds to what you need to get done before your hunt. I'm lucky in that i'm only about an hour away from them if I need anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
I used my TI goat stove for the first time on the first night of my hunt. Remember to have a tent pole or similar object to roll it. Mine got a few kinks but works great.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I used my TI goat stove for the first time on the first night of my hunt. Remember to have a tent pole or similar object to roll it. Mine got a few kinks but works great.
It can't be overstated enough how aggravating that first roll is lol

reaper

WKR
Ordered a tipi few days ago,i sent 2-3 emails and one msg before with questions regarding the shelter and i doesn't get any anwers.Tipi need to be built but anwers have to be anwered sometimes

I cant found any bad reviews on tigoat so i am sure i made a good choice.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Communication wasn’t good when I was looking into a tipi a couple years ago, but I ordered anyway and am happy with my Vertex 6.5. Rock solid.

reaper

WKR
Communication wasn’t good when I was looking into a tipi a couple years ago, but I ordered anyway and am happy with my Vertex 6.5. Rock solid.
Did you get a shipping confirmation email before you got it or it just arrived like this?I finally received a text msg but i asked him a second question and never get back lol!!

UPDATE***i received an confirmation email than my order was sent.

Last edited:

Johnboy

WKR
It can't be overstated enough how aggravating that first roll is lol

Having an extra set of hands, a tent pole and a flat working surface makes all the difference. Roll it up tighter than the rings, maybe apply a piece or two of masking tape, slide the rings into place, remove the tape... badabing!

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Did you get a shipping confirmation email before you got it or it just arrived like this?I finally received a text msg but i asked him a second question and never get back lol!!

I don't recall whether I receive a shipping confirmation. I do recall asking questions via email and leaving phone messages and receiving no response. They're a small shop so probably don't have time to respond to everything, and their stuff gets good reviews, so I just went for it.