Ti Pro Muzzle Brakes

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We made the Ti Pro Muzzle brake to be very efficient in cutting recoil while staying as short as possible and lightweight.

860-PIC.jpgIMG_4869.jpg

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
How is it with staying on target?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one on my sub 8 pounds 30 Nolser +P and I can spot most of my hits at 400 yards and out if I do my part.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do these come with timing shims?

Hey Ryan! As of right now they don’t ship with timing washers. They will function with timing shims, washers etc, and will just have the standard gap that they produce when using them to space out your brake.

I wasn’t planning on providing shims because they are readily available for under $10 on numerous sites and you can also pick the color, quality, and material of shims you want.

RyanM

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Ryan! As of right now they don’t ship with timing washers. They will function with timing shims, washers etc, and will just have the standard gap that they produce when using them to space out your brake.

I wasn’t planning on providing shims because they are readily available for under $10 on numerous sites and you can also pick the color, quality, and material of shims you want.
Sounds good, thanks!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Lots of good feedback coming back on our brakes.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@LivetohuntID has been working on a sweet looking self-timing TI Pro3.

2d024f27643bfd10221c6a1341f1722b.jpg

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We will also have the Ti Pro 1 available in 9/16-28 for factory savage rifles soon.

And for anyone with a hells canyon speed or long range, we will have the metric M13x1.25, and M13x.75. These offer you a great way to replace your radial brake that will throw debris everywhere, with a brake that will function better and not make a mess while your shooting! Ever shot a radial brake in a dry burn area prone? I have, the dust took about 10 seconds to clear!

here is a photo of my Ti Pro 1 on my Hells Canyon Speed 300 PRC.

CFEC64B7-4BFA-4790-BD03-1BF576E83FB7.jpeg

We will also have the Ti Pro 1 available in 9/16-28 for factory savage rifles soon.

And for anyone with a hells canyon speed or long range, we will have the metric M13x1.25, and M13x.75. These offer you a great way to replace your radial brake that will throw debris everywhere, with a brake that will function better and not make a mess while your shooting! Ever shot a radial brake in a dry burn area prone? I have, the dust took about 10 seconds to clear!

here is a photo of my Ti Pro 1 on my Hells Canyon Speed 300 PRC.

View attachment 248004
Just waiting for the 13mm x 1.25 for a 6.5 to be available on the website.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just waiting for the 13mm x 1.25 for a 6.5 to be available on the website.

I know @Ryan Avery is very busy right now and working on revamping the store so once he does that he will add the different thread and bore options! We are also in process on 16 of the self timers, in 6.5, 7mm and .308.

Nice thing is we have been able to run a ton of brakes to get ahead!

how do these compare to the terminator or muzzle brakes and more?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a Ti Pro 2 and dropped it off along with the other parts for a new build at the gunsmith last week. The machine work on the Ti Pro was very nice. Will now be ordering a Ti Pro 1 soon.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
No issues tapering to that. Straight turn to .700” is possible. If you want the cleanest look on a Ti Pro 1, turn OD to .700” and then taper to needed diameter.

Ken
Dude! I was trying to get you moving on that smaller brake.:)

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The TI Pro 1 can be turned down to about .700 max. We should have a smaller brake soon.

I mean, right now I think the Ti Pro heavy is higher up my list...

If you could see my to do list... it’s like the old fax paper that’s linked together.... you finish one and damnit! There’s always another underneath it!