Tiger King

netman

WKR
Since I’m having Tiger King withdrawals. I’ve had to figure out something to do with my spare time. so I’m waiting by my mailbox right now for my check from the government.

fatlander

WKR
a3112dc731b5c73c91e11ea15634ef32.jpg

06c9bc4edb18a35a6be7278876ab9729.jpg

fa6898c956c4c954df88d5c116e8b408.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Agross

WKR
I just found out Jeff Lowe is from about 20 miles from me. A buddy of mines dad built his house years ago. He had two tigers back then. Tiger king is everywhere!

So obviously "that bitch Carol Baskin" murdered her husband...anyone else catch the part where she was laughing about the idea that she fed him through the meat grinder? "The hole is this big, I couldn't have even put his hand through there HAHAHAHA!" Anyone that's ground meat before knows this is a pretty absurd statement, she knows damn well she ain't running whole cow carcasses through there. Guy went through the grinder in my opinion. Also got to the end and was completely baffled at why Joe was in jail instead of Jeff based on the evidence on the murder for hire. If for nothing else the guy should be arrested for driving a different car every day while wearing the same damn affliction bandana day in and day out :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Agross

WKR
So obviously "that bitch Carol Baskin" murdered her husband...anyone else catch the part where she was laughing about the idea that she fed him through the meat grinder? "The hole is this big, I couldn't have even put his hand through there HAHAHAHA!" Anyone that's ground meat before knows this is a pretty absurd statement, she knows damn well she ain't running whole cow carcasses through there. Guy went through the grinder in my opinion. Also got to the end was completely baffled at why Joe was in jail instead of Jeff based on the evidence on the murder for hire. If for nothing else the guy should be arrested for driving a different car every day while wearing the same damn affliction bandana day in and day out :ROFLMAO:
She made many comments that were odd and strange and made her sound guilty. And never showed remorse or sadness about her missing husband. And she did that evil laugh many times when talking about it. Im quite sure her new husband is her slave and I think he thoroughly enjoys being her bitch.

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
She made many comments that were odd and strange and made her sound guilty. And never showed remorse of sadness about her missing husband. And she did that evil laugh many times when talking about it. Im quite sure her new husband is her slave and I think he thoroughly enjoys being her bitch.

She said something about, “if you want a cat to eat a human body, you have to coat it in sardine oil”

And she knows this how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She made many comments that were odd and strange and made her sound guilty. And never showed remorse of sadness about her missing husband. And she did that evil laugh many times when talking about it. Im quite sure her new husband is her slave and I think he thoroughly enjoys being her bitch.

I thought that was made pretty clear with this photo. It was at that point I determined his testicles are securely locked down in her tiger print purse. :ROFLMAO:

1585774112870.png

Rstien321

Lil-Rokslider
Tiger King coming out when it did was perfect. My wife and I knocked it out in a weekend. You just can't make this stuff up! Every episode, I thought, this is as crazy as it gets. And then it got crazier. Methamphetamine is apparently one hell of a drug!

OFFHNTN

WKR
Yeh, I finally caved and started watching it earlier this week, finished it last night. What a sh!t show. I'm glad I watched it though cuz now all these meme's are understood and hilarious! :ROFLMAO: