Tight Spot/Quivalizer Hybrid

JLH208

WKR
Switched to smaller diameter arrows and now they vibrate out of my quivalizer. I’m sure I can get the gripper section replaced, as I was going to order the new molded hood anyways, but I was thinking... has anyone modified a tight spot adjustable gripper to fit a quivalizer. I can pick one up at my archery shop and see, which if I get around to it I will post my findings, but wondering if any of you wizards have beat me to it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I have several Quivalizers and they all grab and hold my micro diameter arrows. I have tried Victory VAPS, Easton injexions and GT Platinum Pierce in them without any arrows vibrating or getting loose.

I'm sure if you have a defective gripper, Option archery will take care of you.

OP
JLH208

JLH208

WKR
I have several Quivalizers and they all grab and hold my micro diameter arrows. I have tried Victory VAPS, Easton injexions and GT Platinum Pierce in them without any arrows vibrating or getting loose.

I'm sure if you have a defective gripper, Option archery will take care of you.

Gripper is just stretched from previous arrows, I have a bad habit of storing quiver full of arrows but have pulled them out and rubber banded the gripper to help shrink the slots back down. I just like the idea of adjustability, but after looking at the tight spot gripper replacement I don’t have any good ideas of how to make one work. May not be worth the trouble of drilling and cutting, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk