Tikka 6.5 creedmore loads

Billyvan

FNG
Those those of you with the tikka t3x 6.5 creedmore . What factory ammo are you preferring for accuracy? Anything better than the 140 or 147 eldm

nobody

WKR
140 ELDM hornady factory match is all I’ve ever fed any of my tikkas that I’ve had. Never had a reason to even try anything else with how they’ve shot. I would bet the 143 would shoot equally as well though, I would start with either of those if I was you.

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
All three, 140 and 147 ELDm, and 143 ELDx factory loads have shot well out of mine. A Sako TRG in 6.5 Creed shoots them all about the same, as well.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Mine shoots the factory 143g eldx rounds. The only other factory ammo I used was hornady non typical and that did t shoot well at all. I only shoot hand loads now.

NWBLKTAIL

FNG
Eldm 147 factory ammo is what I use in mine and they are very consistent and tight. Gives me no reason to try anything else. I’ve also found them to be the cheapest to buy where I’m located. All my tikkas have really liked eldm or eldx.
Good luck

OP
Billyvan

Billyvan

FNG
140 ELDM hornady factory match is all I’ve ever fed any of my tikkas that I’ve had. Never had a reason to even try anything else with how they’ve shot. I would bet the 143 would shoot equally as well though, I would start with either of those if I was you.
Yes , thank you