Tikka AG composite stock feed issue

Snowwolfe

Lil-Rokslider
I was planning on ordering a stock from AG for my Tikka next week. After reading this thread am second guessing my decision and might stick with McMillian or Manners

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I was planning on ordering a stock from AG for my Tikka next week. After reading this thread am second guessing my decision and might stick with McMillian or Manners

The new mold has taken care of the old issues. My new one is perfect. I have a buddy that got a newer one at a different time and his was perfect as well.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Perfect as in the barreled action, bottom pieces, and magazine all fitting property?
Yes, fit and finish were all spot on. They take multiple measurements of the barrel so it would be very hard for the channel to not be perfect.

Snowwolfe

Lil-Rokslider
Will update this thread. Wife decided to go with a McMillan so the order was placed and included a full inlet. Stock arrived last week and was a drop in perfect fit. The stock floorplate has a tiny "pin" sticking up that goes inside the stock. I just cut off this pin and floorplate fit perfectly.
3.5 months from order to delivery. The McMillan did weigh 3 ounces more than the factory stock.