Tikka stainless 6.5 creedmoor $499.99

I’ve bought several rifles and shotguns from them. You won’t beat their prices on Bergara and Tikka. Saved me over $300 on a Beretta A400 Extreme Plus too. Only downside is they’re slow shipping sometimes but they’re upfront about it and state that most items ship between 3-10 days from purchase date. All of my orders have shipped within that time frame. Most were within 3-5 days from purchasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
I've ordered from LockedLoaded.com before. Most of my purchases were fine but on my last one I had issues. Long story short, due to UPS screwing up the delivery to my FFL, the gun was sent back to the distributor. Neither LockedLoaded.com nor UPS would help with situation. After 2 months and numerous emails and phone calls I finally caved and paid $15 to have it shipped again. So, for $15 that LockedLoaded.com could have covered to make things right with its customer, they now lost a repeat customer for good.

Sometimes it's worth paying a few bucks more to buy from a dealer that will take care of its customers.

colonel00

WKR
I’ve bought several rifles and shotguns from them. You won’t beat their prices on Bergara and Tikka. Saved me over $300 on a Beretta A400 Extreme Plus too. Only downside is they’re slow shipping sometimes but they’re upfront about it and state that most items ship between 3-10 days from purchase date. All of my orders have shipped within that time frame. Most were within 3-5 days from purchasing

The reason they are slow is the pretty much drop ship everything from the major gun distributors. That's how a lot of online gun dealers operate and how they keep the prices low. They don't have to store and manage inventory and that keeps the overhead low.

JohnB

WKR
I wish they'd do the same sale for some other calibers. That's quite a deal.

The reason they are slow is the pretty much drop ship everything from the major gun distributors. That's how a lot of online gun dealers operate and how they keep the prices low. They don't have to store and manage inventory and that keeps the overhead low.

Exactly. Yeah I knew they just drop ship everything. It’s really not a bad set up for an online dealer. They run some killer prices on used guns at their store that I’ve seen on their fb page

Stalker69

WKR
Will keep my eye on that sight, looks like they are a little high on a lot of stuff, unless you catch it on sale.

Will keep my eye on that sight, looks like they are a little high on a lot of stuff, unless you catch it on sale.
You are seeing on most items that it says “add to cart for best price” or “email for quote” right? I haven’t been able to beat their prices on hardly anything. They’re the only place I’d even consider buying a Leupold from because of the lowered prices being hundreds off everyone else

Stalker69

WKR
You are seeing on most items that it says “add to cart for best price” or “email for quote” right? I haven’t been able to beat their prices on hardly anything. They’re the only place I’d even consider buying a Leupold from because of the lowered prices being hundreds off everyone else

Good to know I am in the market for a new rifle once the shot show reveals the “ new “ offerings, so I will for sure check them out, thanks ! Just went and added it to my favorites so I don’t forget, or can’t find this post to remind me of the name, thanks again.

Good to know I am in the market for a new rifle once the shot show reveals the “ new “ offerings, so I will for sure check them out, thanks ! Just went and added it to my favorites so I don’t forget, or can’t find this post to remind me of the name, thanks again.

Any insights as to what calibers will be out there next?

Well I still can’t believe this price. Finally picked mine up about 20 minutes ago. My FFL buddy is scratching his head since his price is $625. I was wrong on my price - More like $222 more.
O
Price breakout below if anyone needs convincing. I may buy another out of principle!!!

2DD73094-E4A6-4363-8B6E-3689F29D9730.jpeg

Stalker69

WKR
Yea I just checked it out again, when they email the price it does make me want to order it. But I gotta fight the urge and wait and see what comes out in January. Saves about a 100.00. Hopefully the price will remain about the same, maybe better ? I guess will see.

OP
W
I went to Scheels yesterday and did a price match with them. I was surprised they would do it - they said it was less than the price they paid for the gun. It ended up costing a little more through Scheel's than it would've just going through the website.

I'd been on the fence about the Tikka creedmoor, but this deal kind of made the decision for me.