Tikka stock similar to a seekins?

Duh

WKR
Does anyone know of a stock for a tikka T3 that is similar to a seekins PH2 stock? I really like the palm swell and feel of the PH2 stock. It seems the Stockys is similar but I want that big palm swell.

grfox92

WKR
Does anyone know of a stock for a tikka T3 that is similar to a seekins PH2 stock? I really like the palm swell and feel of the PH2 stock. It seems the Stockys is similar but I want that big palm swell.
I'm not sure how thick the palm swell is compared to the PH2, I have handled both but not at the same time, a Mcmillan Game Scout is one hell of a nice stock.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
For comparison.
ebb4e355fc916dc20afb088218ec2399.jpg
809d85def819a4a02a2d18557669473b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Duh
OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
That looks like it shall do. Thanks.

manners EH1. The Grayboe phoenix might be close, never held one.

For mcmillan, id look at game warden LR over game scout. The buttstock is a better design with a negative comb and a flatter toe line. Game scout's positive comb puts the butt pad lower below the bore line so support under recoil is not directly behind the bore which creates a moment and muzzle rise. Coupled with the positive comb, its going to rise into your cheek weld more under recoil. The steeper angled toe line could further contribute to the butt dropping under recoil rather than riding a rear back straight back.

While i'm a fan of the seekins grip, I'm hopeful the rokstock will be even better even with a smaller palm swell. If a bigger swell is desired, it's easy to add some moldable plastic to a grip. With the other planned stock ergos and the price, i'd hold out for a rokstock (and am) rather than going manners/micky for tikkas.

Reactions: Duh
OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
Yeah I looked at the EH1 but wanted to save a little coin. Was considering the KRG or waiting for more reviews to come out on the rockstock.

I’ve spent a while on my Seekins this year and really jive with the palm swell. I don’t need a cheek riser with the stock and really like that.

This is going to be on a suppressed 22-250 so not overly concerned about the recoil or weight.

CJC73

FNG
I have an EH1 on my Tikka and looking for more of a regular grip standard hunting stock. mine has the adjustable cheek piece (not a EH1-A though) and mini chassis too.

Yeah I looked at the EH1 but wanted to save a little coin. Was considering the KRG or waiting for more reviews to come out on the rockstock.

I’ve spent a while on my Seekins this year and really jive with the palm swell. I don’t need a cheek riser with the stock and really like that.

This is going to be on a suppressed 22-250 so not overly concerned about the recoil or weight.

I have a couple in KRG Bravos and love em but expect both and likely a 3rd to get a rokstock if they turn out as expected.