Tikka T3x Lite 308 scope rings

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
@Britt-dog
Black permanent marker will easily fix that.
[/QUOTE]

I certainly wouldn’t call that a fix, but you do you. I expect a high quality piece of equipment in both form and function. I hope Leupold will rethink their current form of branding. In the meantime Talley and Seekins will serve me well.

Ronb

WKR
8c5e0ac294a5688af4c334f218306867.jpg

If that little L is buggin’ you. I honestly don’t know what to thinkI think the OP is interested in some quality options, not a fashion show! I did not even notice the emblem. I kinda think it looks cool next to the swaro emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Talley 20 MOA rails on my 300 win mag T3x lite and 6.5 PRC T3x veil wideland, running VX-5HD's to stretch their legs. Tune your mounts to application (bench vs hunting) and intended range.

I'm about to put Talley rings on my new Tikka T3x lite in 270 Winchester. It's supposed to be a light rifle, right? Anyone really think that's going to cause me problems? Use case is backcountry elk hunting in Southwest Colorado, and maybe a couple boxes at the range the rest of the year.

Why would you when there are proven issues with them? And there are much better options available?

Didn't realize there were proven issues... it sounded like people just didn't like how light they were. The sportsmatch TO084 don't seem available - I'd like to have this rifle all sighted in by 9/23. Otherwise, I'd probably get them. Don't want to add a rail on top - that would be significant extra weight.

sdupontjr

WKR
I have 3 tikkas and 2 of them wear mountain tactical rails because I like the recoil pin made into them. The tikka 308 kicks pretty good being it's so light. So I wanted that added protection. Used Vortex precision matched rings on both. My CTR had a rail already so I didnt bother changing it.

The Spuhr SCT series mounts are the shit. They’ve got a massive recoil lug that can be put in 4 different positions on the bottom and they’ve got about 4-5” of clamping bar on both sides clamping it down on the dovetail and also far better side to side shear vs 4 little tiny screws and a recoil lug on a pic rail.