Tikka T3X rings

Jmgates09

FNG
Anyone got any suggestion for rings for atikka t3x running a black hound 3-18x50 it's a 34mm tube will I need high rings or will low or medium work???

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Anyone got any suggestion for rings for atikka t3x running a black hound 3-18x50 it's a 34mm tube will I need high rings or will low or medium work???

Yes. Wait just a bit. There is a potential option coming for 34mm.

Buckhead

FNG
Tikka T3x with medium height Leupold Back Country ring mount. Trijicon Huron 3x9x40 scope.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpeg
    IMG_1858.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 91
best way to size rings is to stack 2 sets of quarters on the receiver and set the scope on top. Once the objective bell clears the barrel. Measure the stack of quarters and take half your scope tube diameter and add that together. this should give you the height to the center of scope rings needed

louisianahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
DNZ Game Reaper 2 for me...mine is the 50mm objective though.
Looking to help my dad with a new Tikka set up (scope is razor 3-15x42). I've seen a lot of people recommend the dnz reaper, but I'm concerned as it's only 4 total screws. I see a lot have 8 for better contact with the scope. Is this a real concern I should have?

atmat

WKR
Looking to help my dad with a new Tikka set up (scope is razor 3-15x42). I've seen a lot of people recommend the dnz reaper, but I'm concerned as it's only 4 total screws. I see a lot have 8 for better contact with the scope. Is this a real concern I should have?
Just go T084 or the new Unknown Munitions Tikka rings.

louisianahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Turns out the Airguns of Arizona store has them in stock. Real nice people, said they get called all the time bc they're the only US store that carries them.