Tikka dovetail mount size for scope rings?

Elite

WKR
I am wondering if anyone knows the dovetail size for the Tikka t3x? Trying to find some scope rings for a 44mm Arken EPL and wondering what everyone recommends?

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
#1 unknown munitions tikka rings
#2 sportsmatch tikka rings

16.5mm

I definitely looked at both of those but the sports match I can’t find in Canada and shipping for the UM is expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brix8984

WKR
I’ll check the itar tomorrow but as long as it’s legal for me to ship them to Canada I’d be willing to buy you a set of sportsmatch and send them your way for what it costs me.

ljalberta

WKR
I’ve ordered and shipped multiple sets of rings to Canada, including Sportsmatch. So I imagine it’s fine. But I’m no legal expert.

Also there’s a couple places in UK as well that will ship to Canada, or at least there used to be a couple years back. I think Tawn closed shop though.

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
I’ll check the itar tomorrow but as long as it’s legal for me to ship them to Canada I’d be willing to buy you a set of sportsmatch and send them your way for what it costs me.
That would be greatly apperciated, Any leads on where I could find some in stock? I searched for awhile today

Brix8984

WKR
That would be greatly apperciated, Any leads on where I could find some in stock? I searched for awhile today
When I have ordered some in the past I bought them from airguns of Arizona on back order. They get them in pretty regularly I believe. Last time I had them in about 3 weeks.