Tikka T3x Superlite 6.5 cm fluted

A58BF923-E73F-447F-BC4A-45E69616EDEC.jpeg
8AB6897C-CA56-46D6-B49E-D14D81182847.jpeg
My Tikka came in today! Not bad find for $612+tax. Dad bought one in a 6.5 cm lite last fall, I had a break put on it, mounted the scope, and tested it at the MCSeal2 range in Kansas! 💨 🎯 I liked it some much I decided to buy one, that my 7mm is going to second string for right now for most of the hunting I do. I liked mate black barrel and the stock is not bad green. I was told it is a limited run. It might wear a new stock down the road. Now the decide on a scope! 🤔

OP
Corey Paulsen (teamkabob)
Where did you happen to find that price? That thing looks awesome.
Looks better than that picture.
Add to cart! $15 to ship to your ffl. These girls were great to work with.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Nice looking rifle. Are the action and barrel blackened stainless steel or is it chrome moly?

Last edited:
OP
called tikka and gave them the serial number. My gun is the same gun as the t3x lite. Just fluted and painted black with green stock. Bolt is the only thing stainless. 🤘

oh to decide on a scope! It’s hard.

Lawnboi

WKR
How much you want to spend? Me.... if you don’t want to spend big bucks..... I’d wait till Black Friday and grab a SWFA 3-9.

I’d look into one of those vertical grips.

Go to mountain tactical and order up a limb saver pad, makes the 6.5 feel like a 223.

While your there grab thier bottom metal, and a couple metal mags, which are awesome btw.

Maybe a bolt handle.....

Might as well buy a case of ammo while your at it.

Last edited:
OP
Ohh and pull your action adjust your trigger and torque to 30in lbs(what I personally use for value on my 2 tikkas)
That’s a nice shopping list. Turning the trigger down would be nice. You happen to know what the factory one is set at? What does it go down to? Guess I need to see if a buddy has a tigger pull scale.

Lawnboi

WKR
That’s a nice shopping list. Turning the trigger down would be nice. You happen to know what the factory one is set at? What does it go down to? Guess I need to see if a buddy has a tigger pull scale.

Super easy, look at some YouTube videos. If your happy with 2-2.5lbs no need for any new springs.

It’s also fool proof, tikka designed it to be unable to lower it too much with the trigger mounted.

Stock is likely 4-5lbs from my 3. Should have no problem achieving 2-2.5lb pull.

I’d explain how to do it but honestly a video will do it all better, just look up tikka t3 trigger adjustment

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I was shooting my t3x 6.5cm today, I didn't have a lot of time so just shot steel out to 500. those SWFA scopes sure do make it easy to hit what your aiming at.