Timber ridge wall tent

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Another option that you may want to look into with a similar price point would be a Kodiak canvas flex bow tent. I have a 10x14 Kodiak 8 person and a Montana Canvas wall tent and I take the Kodiak to Idaho over the wall tent every year.

sneaky

"DADDY"
In that price range I'd go with the Kodiak canvas 10x14. Lighter, easier to setup than the one you linked to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
the kodiak does look nice. I would like a wood stove but I would still consider the 10x14 kodiak

the one crappy part about trying to find a used wall tent is I live in commifornia. I guess I’ll post on the classified to see if anyone has a wall tent they’d like to sell not to far.

OP
Bcoonce117

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
I was unaware of this. That makes me even more interested in the kodiak canvas.. my only interest in the Costco wall tent was price point. I figured it was cheap junk. But sometimes you get lucky lol

Ddog

WKR
I'm with the guys on the Kodiak suggestion. However, wallyworld online has an Ozark Trail wall-type tent (not canvas) with a stove jack for $400. I'd take a harder look if I was in the market and trying to save a buck. FWIW, I found my Kodiak 10X10 online for that price about 5 years ago. Great tent, but I use a Mr Heater in mine.