Timberline Pant Sizing

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering if these pants are true to size. They are not carried locally. Tried on a lot of stuff today and glad I did because sizes vary. I'm normally a 38 waist. Will a 38 be good or do I need to upsize? Yes I would plan on layering as well. 1 layer under pants. That would be it. The layer would be a midweight at most unless conditions dictate a heavier weight. Some of the pants I tried on make me my fat self consider diesting more.....anyway

True to size. Look at the lengths and think about how you hunt. I wish i had gone tall not regular. When crouched/sitting my ankles get cold lol.

OP
FLHunter87

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
True to size. Look at the lengths and think about how you hunt. I wish i had gone tall not regular. When crouched/sitting my ankles get cold lol.
Inseam will be long. I'm short and stocky lol. They need to get better lengths on some of the pants like Kuiu did with some of theirs. It sucks buying pants then spending additional money to get hemmed kind of sucks. A 30 inseam is good all around for me.
Off topic a little. I'm in between some sizes. Which I need to size up to be comfortable. Traverse jacket I need a XL. L fits but is very fitting and movement just wouldn't be comfortable. Same way for Jetstream Jacket.