Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Born is Williston ND. Live in Fargo.

Started running in my 40's. (No sports growing up. Only running I did was to grocery store. Or running out of beer) Ran BQ times in 8/9 marathons I ran. (Only outlier was one a marathon designed as a training run for 50M) Ran 1st sub 3 hour marathon @ Boston at age 45.

Anschutz

Lil-Rokslider
From: Newnan, GA but haven't lived there in 12 years. Call Colorado Springs home but currently living in Fairbanks.

Fun Fact: I was on the rifle team in college and can't read wind for shit.

BasinBuck

FNG
From Lafayette, LA

Hobbies: Hunting & fishing, travel, hiking, camping ,etc

Fun fact: I have a special ability to attract a lot of does during bucks-only rifle season here (but never any bucks).

Bcon

FNG
Originally a Nebraskan, now from NC Iowa
Hobbies: I love to hunt/fish, also do custom painted fishing lures.
Proud father of 3 adult daughters who all hunt and/or fish.

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
Born is Williston ND. Live in Fargo.

Started running in my 40's. (No sports growing up. Only running I did was to grocery store. Or running out of beer) Ran BQ times in 8/9 marathons I ran. (Only outlier was one a marathon designed as a training run for 50M) Ran 1st sub 3 hour marathon @ Boston at age 45.
My friend was born in Williston on a farm, he's 78 y/o. sends me articles all the time of the area. Nice place ( or was).

Bighorse

WKR
Raised a country boy in WA State, I moved up to South East Alaska 20 years ago, I currently live in Ketchikan

My Athletic background was Mt Biking and Triathlon. I got many top finishes throughout the PNW. I won a WA, ID, MT racing series one year (top point finisher) I eventually stopped paying to challenge myself and get little trinkets and tee's to take up mountain hunting.

I'm currently an MRI and CT technologist and it's my honor to serve you. Life is hard and helping humans is what I do. Killing wild game is my hobby. I've hunted all over Alaska for Moose, Caribou, Dall Sheep, Mt Goats, Black Bear, Brown Bear, and LOTS of deer. All my anatomical knowledge professionally makes me a keen knife man.

Interesting fun fact......I like wild women and wild bears, I think I'll play it safe and live with the bears!

Attachments

• GOPR0177.JPG
    GOPR0177.JPG
    311.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Clarktar

WKR
Grew up in CA, OK, TX, WA. Moved to AK 1.583 years ago. Fun fact: 38 degrees and rain is my sweet spot for maximum performance. I hate the sun, and my favorite color is dark gray.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Brian77

FNG
Grew up in eastern PA. Have been a carpenter and woodworker since 85. Moved to Missouri in 03. Builder and farmer there since then. Always enjoyed the outdoors. Hiking, fishing the ocean and hunting. In the 70s deer hunting was huge in PA. Pheasants still abounded in PA. Now we have married children in the west and enjoy spending time in MT, WY, and Utah.

ConradD

FNG
Grew up in Bothell, WA & live in Kent now. Started waterfowl hunting during college and big game shortly after that.

Fun Fact: I ran the Western Waterski team during college and we placed 2nd at Collegiate Nationals.

Born on a small island in WA 45 years ago. Friday harbor is where I’m from.

Home is currently CA. Deep in the canyons In d5. both sac and reno are closest towns.

Fun fact:
I currently hunt blacktail with my neighbors 1953 Winchester 30/30. He bought it in a bin at the hardware store when he was 10. sold it to me 3 seasons ago and I was honored. It was his 1st rifle and he took his 1st deer with it.
He an old ornery logger, former outlaw biker & self taught master mechanic.
80 years old he works every day at 4am watering the roads for log trucks.
In my hands shot 3 bucks so far.
I have other rifles, but it’s been a good tradition.

Naiche

FNG
Born in NM but have lived in AZ for about 25 years. May move back to NM so I can draw an elk tag before I die.

FF: I have hunted quail near trinity site. On WSMR

ODB

WKR
Grew up in Bothell, WA & live in Kent now. Started waterfowl hunting during college and big game shortly after that.

Fun Fact: I ran the Western Waterski team during college and we placed 2nd at Collegiate Nationals.

You must be familar with Radar Lake

Born in Louisiana. Ran across the border to Texas as soon as I could walk.
Then discovered 40 years later Texas was not the biggest state in the US. Found out there were bigger “deer” in Alaska. Now going broke chasing those giant animals in Alaska.
Fun fact: I see cool colors out of one eye and warm colors out of the other eye.
Probably my genetics from Louisiana. Just sayin