‘‘Tis the season to start shopping?

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
Archery season is fast approaching. Wife and I haven’t been able to hunt for the last few years so we are going out of our way to make it happen. We’ve realized though that the camo doesn’t fit like it used to, if you know what I mean.........so here in-lies the question. My wife had found that Sitka fits her the best (big surprise) and I am not stuck on the gear brand as long as it fits and is functional

What would you all recommend for the best deals on women’s Sitka gear and a new outfit for a guy that may have gained a few pounds over the years

Thanks in advance

Ps rokslide has to be one of the best forums I have ever had the enjoyment of reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanCmns

WKR
There has been some sitka womens and mens on Camofire

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Camo fire for womens.

I've put together some nice clothing "kits" using buy,sell,trade groups on FB and rokslide classifieds. I've also gotten alot of info on branded sales using those same groups. Kind of like here, people let you know when they see a good deal and where it's at, after they place their order of course...lol

First lite, sitka, kuiu etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
X-file

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
Keep the input coming might be good for others as well

Good to know about scheels May have to drive to Great Falls and check that out

As for camofire, I’ve been striking out on gear for her. Mostly all I’ve seen over the last few weeks is mid or heavy base layers. I’ve been religiously checking it though with fingers crossed that a good deal will come up

Me personally I’ve also been researching skre as well. Haven’t found too much feedback on it but is relatively reasonable for a whole set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve gotten some real nice under Armour for my wife from eBay, Amazon, and online Walmart. Fits well and super cheap compared to Sitka.

Clarence

WKR
Another suggestion if looking for cheap decent gear, would be the browning hells canyon lineup. I've been pleasantly surprised by the pieces I've gotten, and it shows up quite cheap on sites. May want to run up a size. Good luck to you and your wife this season and have fun gearing up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

UA is nice but not really on par with Sitka. This is coming from a guy that doesn't own Sitka because it is so expensive. Nomad is also a good mid-priced option with lots of deals on ladies camo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk