Toilet Paper out in the Field

Sniperbait1

FNG
Classified Approved
Unscented wipes preferably but I've come home missing the pocket off of my t shirt and sleeves.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
Wipes all day. I can't believe people use toilet paper. I would prefer a bidet but wet wipes beat scraping up my...With dry paper.
In a house I've pulled enough wipes from a drain I'd never use them. I'm guessing they aren't great for a sewer system either. Even toilet paper doesn't break down that fast.

In the field I wouldn't leave wipes in the ground, they would be there for years unless an animal ate them. Toilet paper seems to break up enough in about a year, maybe two.

As for the dry paper comment, I agree. Im not sure what is normal, and I don't really care. I wet mine.

In a house I've pulled enough wipes from a drain I'd never use them. I'm guessing they aren't great for a sewer system either. Even toilet paper doesn't break down that fast.

In the field I wouldn't leave wipes in the ground, they would be there for years unless an animal ate them. Toilet paper seems to break up enough in about a year, maybe two.

As for the dry paper comment, I agree. Im not sure what is normal, and I don't really care. I wet mine.

The combat wipes are labeled as biodegradable…but who knows how many years that takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S-3 ranch

WKR
Wet wipes and 1/2 a roll of bamboo TP are in my pack ,
I don’t worry about biodegradable, birds, rats, squirrels, ect usually grab them for nest

been known to use sock , shirt, ect in a emergency

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider

Yeah, wipes are no good for septic systems and that is where bidet's shine! Wipes for the trails. I pack in and pack out everything.

Whether it is biodegradable or not everyone should be packing out whatever they brought in. Nothing worse than seeing toilet paper strewn about. Even if it's buried animals will dig it up.

Billdoe

FNG
Tp and dude wipes in the pack. Always carry a large bandana, I can cut it up in an emergency and it's cheap compared to anything I am wearing. Even my $7 t shirt