Toilet Paper out in the Field

tony

WKR
TP and cheap baby wipes, daily and field use

You all using just wipes or that water bottle sprayer, do you dry after?
I can’t stand a wet ass :D

I bring a half roll of paper work and a sandwich bag with 20 baby wipes anyone with me can figure it out for themselves

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Tp, blue shop towels, dude wipes, shirt sleeve, top of a sock, snow, moss, large leafs.

Rip the sleeves off your T shirt, macho man style

It’s one of my signature move when out in the woods and I’ve found you’ll get a lot of laughs.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
The bidet sounds great but most of the time, water is at a premium where I hunt.
TP, half paper towels and wet wipes......viola.

Randy

Jclink

FNG
Classified Approved
I always carry an extra pair of brown jersey gloves in my pocket for emergencies after all the traditional things have given up the ghost.

Package of unscented baby wipes and roll of TP is always with me. I'll sacrifice the weight to have a clean ass if hiking a bunch.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
I don't bring anything. The right grass or leaves work fine. Moss is great. If snow, that's about the best. The trick to grass is to knead it in your hands until it turns into a pad. At the end of the day you wash like you should. That's the way all humans did it for basically all of history.

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
4829b8b7a15eaa94cdbcab7541fb1705.jpg

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
Wipes all day. I can't believe people use toilet paper. I would prefer a bidet but wet wipes beat scraping up my...With dry paper.