Tract 22 fire scope?

Who here has used the tract 22 scopes. Are they any good? I’m wanting to get one for a cz 457 hunting rifle

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have one on my t1x. It seems ok, I can’t say it’s amazing or anything but it’s managed to stay zeroed and I don’t baby it at all. I didn’t buy it for any reason other than I came across it when I needed a 22 scope. They do have a cool thing on the website where you can say what ammo you are shooting and it will tell you where the reticle marks will be. I’ve actually found that to be fairly accurate.

OP
Joshuajosh
I have one on my t1x. It seems ok, I can’t say it’s amazing or anything but it’s managed to stay zeroed and I don’t baby it at all. I didn’t buy it for any reason other than I came across it when I needed a 22 scope. They do have a cool thing on the website where you can say what ammo you are shooting and it will tell you where the reticle marks will be. I’ve actually found that to be fairly accurate.
I figure for the price it’s probably a good option, don’t want to spend more than 300 for a squirrle scope… any other scopes that come to mind in that price range?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I figure for the price it’s probably a good option, don’t want to spend more than 300 for a squirrle scope… any other scopes that come to mind in that price range?
My only other 22 scope is an older leupold vx rimfire 2-7 so I don’t have much to compare to. I’d buy the tract again, I think it was like 225 dollars or something.

It’s a good scope, like I said, it’s held zero and shot a pile of grouse, ptarmigan, squirrels and rabbits.

OP
Joshuajosh
My only other 22 scope is an older leupold vx rimfire 2-7 so I don’t have much to compare to. I’d buy the tract again, I think it was like 225 dollars or something.

It’s a good scope, like I said, it’s held zero and shot a pile of grouse, ptarmigan, squirrels and rabbits.
Those older leupolds are very nice… that’s what I was looking at if I don’t go with the tract, anyways it’s a 22 and I’m shooting small game at 50 yds so not a big deal

Dbevans

Lil-Rokslider
I have the tract on my 22 lr and I have a meopta opika 5 on my 22 mag. I ordered another meopta to throw on my 22. The tract doesn’t really have any issues but I really like the meopta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w.travis

FNG
I can't believe it wouldn't be good. As a company I don't feel like Tract produce any bad products, and top notch customer service. I have their Toric 10x42 bin, Toric 27-55x80 spotting scope, and Toric 2-10x42 rifle scope. All very great quality products that I love using. I also own Kowa, Vortex, Sig, Swarovski, Leica, Sightmark, and Sightron glass for comparison. I've never tried the 22LR scope though.