Tract/Meopta 15x56 Binos

DropTyne

Lil-Rokslider
Campfire Member
With another season down, what are the opinions of those who are running the Tract Toric 15x56 binos. Has anyone been able to compare them directly to other 15x56's, particularly the Meopta Meostar?

10ringer

WKR
I’m wondering the same. Do the tract 15’s hold its own vs the other established 15’s?
Specifically looking to hear how they perform at low light, CA, glares/flares from less than ideal lighting, do they have all day comfort, color ( do animals pop?), and contrast (can you pick out detail in the shadows and far away timberlines?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4th_point

WKR
I would be concerned with the build quality of the Tract and how they hold up over time. If anyone can comment on that, it would be appreciated.

I have zero experience with the 56mm but have seen the 42mm get loose and sloppy. Tract warranty would likely cover that though.

Crusader

WKR
I have the latest version of the Meoptas and they are very nice but not as bright as I need in low light conditions. I'm looking for a good used pair of EL 12x50s and once I find them, my Meoptas and my SLC 10x42 will likely be on the selling block.