Tract scope opinions

I have 4 currently. Originally started with a 1” 3-15x42 because it was supposed to dial and was 20 ounces. I couldn’t get another SHV and didn’t want that weight. Not many other options at that time.
I have that one on a 260 and I’ve killed a lot of animals and done a good amount of dialing. I don’t shoot several thousand rounds a year from that rifle but at around 100 shots a year, probably half dialed it tracks true (confirmed with a tall target test at measured 100 yards) and returns to zero and remains zero with reasonable use.
Based on that experience I bought two tekoas one in 2-10 that I have on a 30-06 and one in 4-16 that I have on a Grendel AR. Both are similar stories to the first.
I bought the fourth ( another 1” 3-15 Toric, used on Rokslide) early 23 or late 22 and mounted on a tikka 300 WSM in sportsmatch T048 rings/bases, torqued to 20 ish in-lbs and went to shooting a lot for a rifle that size. 290 rounds on it, dialed right on, returned to zero and tracked when zeroed for other ammo with a known zero offset that I had to dial distance for. Took it to Canada and it killed 2 moose and rode around in a John boat for a week, not super careful handling, checked zero again when home, hunted out the year dialing for 2 antelope and then shot a 10 shot group after season to confirm zero and get a true cone for that particular factory ammo.
No complaints on any of those 4 scopes.

chicoredneck

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Tract PRS scope on a 6.5 PRC and had it mounted on a 300 PRC. Tracking has been spot on and reliable. I have hunted with it extensively and have never had to re-zero.

My one complaint about the scope is that the parallax is very sensitive in comparison to my NX8, which seems to have a very wide and forgiving node for parallax.

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going to be buying a new scope for my 280AI build pretty soon. Want something I know will be reliable day in and day out. Not worried about weight because the rifle I’m building is lighter than I intended anyways.

Came across a review on youtube from Ron Spomer about this scope:

I know that good ol’ Ron doesn’t have the same standards of scopes that this forum has, though.

If someone asked about this scope before, sorry.

For the record, I know that Tract is a sponsor(?) of this forum, but I would like to hear what people have to say anyways.

John