Tree stand

Looking for another tree stand. For now hunting. Something comfortable enough for all day sits. Most likely a hang on. What do you guys recommend ?

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I'm admittedly a saddle guy, but I am extremely familiar with treestand hunting still.

Questions, are you carrying the stand in and out or is it going to be in the tree when you arrive? That question alone will naturally narrow down your responses.

OP
F
I'm admittedly a saddle guy, but I am extremely familiar with treestand hunting still.

Questions, are you carrying the stand in and out or is it going to be in the tree when you arrive? That question alone will naturally narrow down your responses.
Stand will be in the tree when I arrive

Zdub02

WKR
My favorite stand is the muddy boss xl. Comes with a nice thick pad for the seat and has ample platform room. I've sat in some milleniums with mesh seats but don't have as much experience with them.

For mobile nothing is lighter or easier to carry than LWCG.

For stationary nothing is quieter and more durable than Lone Wolf, which is now Novix. They have a couple different models.

Im a good sized old boy and I can sit in my Summit Titans all day comfortably if
i choose to. I am 60 years old so I have all those sore spots that come along with age. I don't feel sore or stiff when I get out of it.
They are climbers. I haul it to the tree on my atv so not carrying that big stand. I feel safe in it.

GR1NCH11

FNG
I'm a fan of the older lone wolf hang on stands. They rebranded to Novix tree stands now. I think they are a good option. I run the lone wolf alpha (now novix echo). I will say the seat pad isn't great after a few hours, otherwise it's a nice stand.

I'm considering switching to the novix helo to save a few extra pounds as I pack it in/out every hunt.

GeoFish

FNG
I posted LOL This was a joke. I pulled them off Craig's list until fall.
I am located in KY and at the price I am asking shipping is not possibe.
But stands I would recommend is the Ol Man Roost. It has a net seat and foot rest. It is steel with a chain attachment that you can lock. I don't think you can get more comfortable.
I also have two Lone Wolf Alpha. Great for leaning trees since you can level the platform. Not as comfortable but alot lighter.

tjdusaf

FNG
Millennium M50… seat AND platform can be leveled, hangs with the Millennium bracket, has a footrest, and you get a 30’ safety rope…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirogue

WKR
Millennium M50… seat AND platform can be leveled, hangs with the Millennium bracket, has a footrest, and you get a 30’ safety rope…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2. I got multiple.

Hawk makes a comfortable lock on stand..Can't remember the model but similar to a millennium. For all day sits I'd highly recommend a foot rest on any lock on or climber. Most comfortable stand I've ever used is a Gunslinger 250 or 350. Stupid comfy and makes all day sits much easier.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a fan of the older lone wolf hang on stands. They rebranded to Novix tree stands now. I think they are a good option. I run the lone wolf alpha (now novix echo). I will say the seat pad isn't great after a few hours, otherwise it's a nice stand.

I'm considering switching to the novix helo to save a few extra pounds as I pack it in/out every hunt.
Love my Novix stands, have a couple Echos and the Helo. I haven’t done any all day sits in them, but so far can’t complain about comfort. I throw a section of Thermarest seating in my pack to stuff under the seat if it’s going to be a long(er) sit.

Helo gets taken in and out with me every sit, I did just add a saddle to the inventory last fall. Planning on using the Echo or the saddle depending on the specific tree. Echo fits pretty well buckled between the frame and bag of my Popup 38.

At home on our own land where we can hang stands in July/August and take them down in February/March we have a mix of Muddy ladder stands and a few Millenium M100s and M150s. For presets that get left up all season I’d say the M100 and/or M150 are tough to beat.

jonboy

FNG
I’ve had 2 Millenium 150’s. Comfortable enough for an all week sit.

Rich M

WKR
A Lock-on doesnt do it for me. Gimme a decent ladder or a summit viper.

I feel safe in the viper. Seat is set low, got a rail around me about chest height. We sit roughly hour before light til dark when hunting public. I will sleep up in the tree in mine. Midday and im out, wake up look around…. 2022 buck was shot upon waking up at 4 pm. Great stand, comfortable for me.