Tree stand

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I just finished putting up a 2nd M150 last weekend. Millennium also has a shooting rest that you can buy for the M150. Easy to install and is very stable.

pirogue

WKR
There are some comfortable stands made today, but they just don’t have any character like the past.
6AD9BFC0-8195-4899-8625-5DEFEC07CA01.jpeg

I'm probably old school. But, when I don't saddle hunt. I love my Tree Lounge stand. I have fallen asleep in it. A little heavy. Not sure they make it anymore. I have the bowhunting adapter and a set of wheels to turn it into a cart. Cart is great when hunping out the deer.

WCB

WKR
Good choice on the Millennium. My wife got a gift card for her birthday to buy a new hang on stand. She bought a Millennium based off sitting in a couple of my dad's stands.

I let her know she made a good choice at the end of season. Hopefully she'll get to sit in it this year.

Thess87

WKR
Anyone try the hawk kickback I like the idea of back support
I have a couple and yeah there very comfortable my only complaint is that the kickback and the cruzr when you lift the bottom part of the seat it actually lifts the back of the seat as well the way there hinged. If that makes sense. So if you have deer in tight you have to be careful that the back doesn’t drag and make noise on the bark of the tree. Vs. like the Milliniums hinge different and don’t do that.