Trigger control - test your reaction time.

TaperPin

WKR
From the time your eyes see you are on target until the trigger is pulled is a long time - often said to be 2/5th of a second. Here’s a fun little game that tests your reaction time, but it usually says I’m old and slow. *chuckle*

(at the intro screen the start button is just low on the page, and at least for iPad users, scrolling down slightly gets you there)

Last edited:
OP
TaperPin

TaperPin

WKR
What I didn’t expect is sometimes my reaction time is fast (170, 250 milliseconds) and sometimes it’s slow (350, 397 ms) when I thought it would be a faster time. This would be a fun test to rig up to an actual trigger. I bet it doesn’t matter how fast someone is, but how consistent, when it comes to bullets on target.

From the time your eyes see you are on target until the trigger is pulled is a long time - often said to be 2/5th of a second. Here’s a fun little game that tests your reaction time, but it usually says I’m old and slow. *chuckle*

(at the intro screen the start button is just low on the page, and at least for iPad users, scrolling down slightly gets you there)

fbdfa9fd720e043c48c53b15ae2e11c0.jpg

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen 22 years old. I got this result on my 3rd try.

My first one said 55 years old which is close, but I keep looking for a stop sign, not a hand to pop up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

FYG

FNG
Fun little exercise- averaged .289 over 5 attempts. That said, I certainly would have been "jerking" my trigger if I was shooting it the same way I was going through the exercise. Would seem like a fun exercise for the trap shooters in the room versus the long range shooters.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Said that I was younger for the few presses.

Reminds me of the test they gave me to check for ADHD a little, lol. Set there for like 20 minutes clicking when I saw a shape pop up. Measured timing of all the clicks. After a while, my ADHD set in and you could see it, lol.

For long range shooting, I don’t have to time the shot. If my wobble is inside the target I press steadily and evenly.

For point and shoot, I probably to jerk the trigger, lol.