Trigger Question

Hulions

FNG
Which trigger would you guys suggest for my Remington 700 300 WSM? The Timney 510 or a Triggertech Special? I have a Timney in my other model 700 but I have never used a Triggertech. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.

OP
H

Hulions

FNG
Thanks for the input. I like the Timney that I have but I was wondering if I was missing out on something by not trying the Triggertech. I have read and watched great reviews on both trigger systems. Keep the comments coming.

Trigger tech is becoming very popular. They are a nice trigger and I prefer them over a timney. You probably don’t need the special unless you want under 2lbs. Give one a try.

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Both are great triggers. May want to consider using 1 brand, set at the same weight though, that way you are always squeezing the same trigger, more muscle memory perhaps? Just a thought

OP
H

Hulions

FNG
Both are great triggers. May want to consider using 1 brand, set at the same weight though, that way you are always squeezing the same trigger, more muscle memory perhaps? Just a thought
I agree. If they are about the same I will just get another Timney but if the Triggertech is better then I may go that direction and get another one for my other rifle as well. Keep the input coming guys.