Trijicon Credo 4-16×50 review

Rob5589

WKR
I was at the range with mine , HX green dot , and the dot is so small and the illumination doesn't work during the day . Not sure if I'm doing something wrong , but I'm not liking this reticule . Hard to see the dot or the crosshairs .

I have the MRAD center dot reticle and found the same as you. Spent a little time at the range focusing the reticle and it is much better. I have to admit that I am not a fan of center dots, would much prefer that same reticle with a crosshair.

Definitely play with the diopter. The ret is very crisp and visible, IMO.

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
Did you use the Credo or Tenmile on this buck? I'm concerned the 4x is too high for close in shots?
I used the tenmile on 6x, I do rapid target acquisition drills and it helps make the low magnification close range scenario a non issue.
The only time I like super low magnification is with tactical CQB applications

Tahoe1305

WKR
Does anyone have a recorded weight of the credo 4-16x50 by chance. Seeing some minor conflicts online. Seems heavier than I’d expect compared to the other models.

Much appreciated. About to snag one!

Hnthrdr

WKR
Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know if that scope has a zero lock? Review doesn’t say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The exposed turrets have a zero stop you set but not a lock. They capped turrets do not have locks, those I wouldn’t really consider dialing scopes, but I guess you could if you really wanted to. Big fan of the 3-9x40 moa box reticle