Trump removed from the ballots in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait, this next year is going to get crazy.
er… crazi-er…

It’s beyond insane what’s going on right now in general, and the trajectory is not good. My only hope is that people are getting sick enough of the BS to actually put some thought into their vote rather than voting for whoever is on their historical political side

I think Trump is a knucklehead, but life was easy with him in charge until the Rona, and I don’t think anyone could have survived that looking good in his shoes and his big mistakes were mostly recognized in hindsight

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't post links to YouTube unless it's your personal channel and it's not monetized.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Hnthrdr

WKR
1st state but probably not the last.
Despite no real consequences yet, his role in the insurrection is glaringly obvious.
The insurrection that was full of federal agents where officers moved barriers and opened doors… and camera people running around taking pictures… okay tell me again how it was worse than Pearl Harbor or any of the riots that happened the year prior… sure

Supreme Court will overturn it but in all reality does it matter? Colorado is going to vote for whoever the Democrat is in the presidential anyway. That state is overrun with leftist loons.
I agree that SCOTUS overturns this, but it would set a horrible precedent if allowed to stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.