Trying to find "Victory Rip SS .250 spine shafts"... Help.

aggieland

WKR
Does anyone have any leads to where I could find a dozen of these shafts. I am trying to build a set for a guy to use on Cape Buffalo and we have picked out all the components etc but I have been calling all over and searching online but can't seem to find these.. Thanks for any help/advice.

I'd backorder them on Lancaster.

They will probably be one of the first vendors to receive them.

OP
aggieland

aggieland

WKR
I'd backorder them on Lancaster.

They will probably be one of the first vendors to receive them.
Thanks, I think i am going to build off the Grizzly stik 170 spine shafts but working out components now.

Thanks, I think i am going to build off the Grizzly stik 170 spine shafts but working out components now.

Probably won't matter, but might research the quality a bit.

I don't have personal experience with them, but have heard that they can be pretty generous on their specs.

OP
aggieland

aggieland

WKR
Yes I have some at home currently. Just going to take a shaft this stiff to do what my friends wants. Only downside I see using the grizzly stick shaft is the O.D. if I use a hit insert and an collar from ethics archery etc, the collar has a larger dia than iron will broadheads do. So I may have to grind down the front edge of the collar so it is tapered. The shafts from grizzly stick are made by victory and so far have been solid. Their components on the other hand I also avoid.

I drank the tapered shaft EFOC kool aid a few years back and bought some GrizzlyStik 240's. The ones I got were visibly non-concentric and didn't spin very true. I was still able to get broadheads to fly well enough (probably because my arrows were so slow), but for the price I would expect better concentricity. I'm also not a fan of their stock half-out. GrizzlyStiks would be far from the top of my recommendations, but if you already have some on hand, you might as well give them a try I suppose.

I take it you're wanting to build a heavy .204" arrow. I don't have any leads on RIP SS's, but below are some other heavy (11+ gpi) shafts available in 250 spine (or stiffer).
Screenshot_20230301_143311.jpg

sneaky

"DADDY"
Call Mountain Archery in Rexburg, ID

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk