Turn around time for a Euro mount?

I've never waited for a euro more than 3 days. Now my bear rug I am still waiting on is another story. I was originally quoted 6-8 months. Going on 21 months.

Beetles are the fastest but a nightmare if you have any mounts nearby. Typical turn around 2 months.
Boiling/power washing a couple weeks to 2 months depending how busy someone is although I find that
over time the teeth slowly get loose when boiling. We also on occasion find a big red ant hill and put the skull
on top of it making sure it is secure so nothing drags it off, let it sit for about a week then bury the head under ground for 2 weeks. When you pull it out and clean it up it has a cool "patina" to it.

I'm in Oregon - There is a woman (I think it's actually a couple) just down the river from Imnaha who does an outstanding job for a very reasonable price - I've had 4 euros done by her, every one in less than a week and no complaints whatsoever - A buddy recommended a "new guy" in town year before last, he did 4 bulls for us in just a few days (group), cheap price and they looked great BUT they didn't smell so good about a week later …. my SiL's hanging over his desk, WHEW ! the rest stunk too (that was NOT in Imnaha, but still in "the county") mine from the Imnaha gal have all been outstanding jobs though, couldn't be happier (long way out though)

lb80

FNG
If you're considering doing it yourself in the future check out some of the videos from Whitebone Creations on YouTube. He has several videos that were very helpful for me when I did my whitetail. The whole process only took an evening. The hardest part was finding the right size pot.

Second Creations Taxidermy in Kansas City, KS takes 6 months or so, maybe even more for a Euro. They do a pile of them. This year I talked a buddy into doing it for me, he did 3 or 4 for some guys, and it took him a few months. Super cold weather here played a part. It wasn't 6 months so I was happy.

I dropped a mule deer off at Powder River Taxidermy in Broadus, MT, in late October and might have it back this month, maybe not till next. They do all the antelope first then all the elk then all the deer.