UA and Cam Hanes part ways

Somebody forgot to tell them that horizontal lines are a bad idea, and that copying UA Ridge Reaper was going to be a bad look.
But all the same, I'm sure the podcast groupie, hero-worship crowd will gobble it up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I thought it was more a throw back to 1960’s “tiger stripe” worn by US Special Forces during the Vietnam War.

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
I don't really care about the camo. Not really what I focus on.

Anyone have any details on what pieces they will be making?

grfox92

WKR
I don't really care about the camo. Not really what I focus on.

Anyone have any details on what pieces they will be making?
The technical wool I heard them talking about seemed pretty awesome. But I was with my kids and couldn't listen for long. They said that the technical fabrics they're using have never been used in the hunting industry as of yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Are all of you spitting hate this angry in real life or just when your fingers touch a keyboard? Lol
No and furthermore the majority of guys wouldn't talk to people the way that they talk to people on rokslide in real life. I know if people talked to me in real life the way they talk to each other on here things would get physical real fast.

TheTone

WKR
The technical wool I heard them talking about seemed pretty awesome. But I was with my kids and couldn't listen for long. They said that the technical fabrics they're using have never been used in the hunting industry as of yet.

American wool, wonder where they are sourcing it? Hopefully not from sheep that are in conflict with bighorns

grfox92

WKR
American wool, wonder where they are sourcing it? Hopefully not from sheep that are in conflict with bighorns
I live in NW Wyoming, new to the area but one town away from me they raise thousands of sheep, they are fenced on private no where near wild sheep. I always wondered about harvesting wool off of them, not sure what they do with all those sheep haha, but man there are thousands of them out in 40 acre pastures.

Will_m

WKR
No and furthermore the majority of guys wouldn't talk to people the way that they talk to people on rokslide in real life. I know if people talked to me in real life the way they talk to each other on here things would get physical real fast.

Fact. The whole reason I get on Rokslide is to spout off vociferous nonsense behind the protection of the keyboard.

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
They’re all co-founding the hunting line for origin Maine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Slight refocus, what about Remi and Solo Hunter? I didnt see any UA hunting gear at my local Dicks and even their website is pretty bare. are they dumping hunting Altogether?
Why would you ever buy anything from or go anywhere near anti gun, anti 2nd amendment, anti American Dick’s. They are persona non grata. I will never spend another dime or minute with that chain.

dmd77

FNG
Cam Hanes and Jocko Willink are friends? Jocko and his clothing company Origin are working on a line of hunting clothes that will be USA made with 100% USA materials, maybe Cam goes to with Jocko and Origin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My son and I use Origin and cannot say enough about their products and service. I love what they’re doing! Their Gi’s for BJJ are awesome! We use the Origin Labs Molk, Warrior Kids Molk, Joint Warfare, Cold War, D3 and Zeus. All great stuff!