UGQ Bandit questions

zacattack

WKR
Checking out quilt options and these seem like good quality in my price range with options I am looking for but I can’t find many reviews. The shop is only about 30 miles away from where I live, so that’s another plus. Just seeing if anyone has experience with them. Thanks in advance.

I have one and I really like it. I have never had a down quilt from one of the other big names so I can't really compare. I talked to the guy who owns/operates the business a couple times before placing my order. Super nice and helpful, he kept from spending more money than I had planned to, which is uncommon in today's business world. Quality craftsmanship, extreme value, and I got exactly what I thought I was getting. Anybody looking for a quilt would be an absolute fool to not at least take a look at UGQ, even if you decide to go a different path.

I have a one and it is super high quality and their customer service was beyond great. A lot of companies have good customer service now but theirs is the best I've seen by far. I'm not 100% sold on quilts in general yet but as far as quilts go I can't recommend them enough. I have heard some say their temp ratings are more accurate than EE but I can't confirm that never having used an EE.

I LOVE my Bandit XL. I'm a tall guy with too much gut that rolls around a lot in my sleep, so I went with UGQ because they offer a 65" wide option so I stay covered. The quality is great, the stitching is perfect with each seam back-stitched at the ends. They offer lots of custom options such as overstuffing, snap or zip or sewn foot boxes and more.

If you like quilts, I can't recommend them enough.

Thanks for all the input guys.

I’m a super cold sleeper so probably in the 0 to 10 degree range. I’m 6’2” so I’ll need something longer for that, not really sure size, so was going to just ask the maker when I call them

Great guys to work with, got a couple custom Flight Jackets couple years back. At the time, was a little tougher to get a wider quilt..I asked some questions, they gave me straight answers, pretty spot on with their quoted lead times.
So far, don't think I, ve actually opened up the quilt all the way once. Have always ran it with the toe box closed up, basically in the same configuration as the Bandit.
No dig against the other guys making quilts, but if I decided I needed another for some reason, would get a Bandit with the ratings I was looking for..

Back