Unknown Munitions discount

TTurboEE

FNG
Weird. If that continues give them a call in the morning or send them and email. They will take care of you.
Oh I absolutely know they will! Have spoken with them a couple times and are awesome to talk to and do business with. Have an action there right now getting worked over. It's probably a good thing it didn't work for me anyways my impulse do buy more stuff is not good for the pocket book haha.

Sako300

WKR
Just ordered 100 count 7rem mag Peterson brass!! 20% off!!! Can’t beat that anywhere! Thanks guys!

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know how far out they are on shipping? The confirmation said lead times are on the website but I couldn't see it.

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
No question this is a great company to deal with. I sent Blaine an email and he responded immediately. We went back and forth with several emails and he gave me suggestions to complete the load development on my own. He didn't make a sell, but provided all of the information I needed. I will definitely go to them if I need anything and will gladly recommend them to anyone asking. We need more businesses like Unknown Munitions!

SloppyJ

WKR
I try to support them as well. I appreciate what they do and how they market and sell other companies products. I went with their bottom metal and mag for my 300prc. I need to call and get some advice from them. It's like the spring is too stout and it's chewing up my brass. Other than that it's a great product.

Sako76

WKR
I’ve only had great dealings with them. They loaded some custom 280 AI ammo and had to me in less than a week when my custom rifle builder dropped the ball on the ammo! They did a great job on load development. Great company.