*** Unknown Munitions- New Retail Store and shop now open!

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders-

We just opened our new shop and retail store here in Post Falls Idaho! We continue to offer all the services we started business with including hand loaded ammunition, load development, reloading components, reloading tools, classes, and more.

We now offer gunsmithing and Cerakote services! We are building rifles on our new action from BAT Machine called the Vesper, hands down the strongest action pound for pound anywhere on Earth. We're Cerakoting anything we can get our hands on, get your project in while the lead time is still super short.

Come check out the retail store where we continue to put out hard to find components you've all been looking for!

4508 W Grange Ave
Suite 3
Post Falls ID 83854
Open M-F 9-5PM

@Ryan Avery @Travis Bertrand @Justin Crossley

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I helped out with his class last week. Lots of knowledge being thrown around over there. The new shop looks great.

271be2ff24f6dd6cc390823d60625509.jpg

119eb3ab2b1503f4cc01ddb95f9c3156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BAKPAKR

WKR
I swung by the retail store today. Wow! I was like a kid in a candy store. I was able to handle several stocks that I have just seen photos of on the internet (the McMillan Nimrod stock feels awesome). If you live in or are visiting North Idaho, I would certainly recommend that you stop at Unknown Munitions.