Utah Credit Card hits have started

sk1

WKR
well a sense of relief for me.....got hit for my $35 general archery deer tag, was worried i would be one of the unlucky guys not getting a tag this year

anyone know if utah that means I for sure didnt draw my LE elk tag? or could they possibly not charge me all at once if the drawing maybe hasnt been done yet....just curious im not sure how they work

thanks!

muleman

WKR
well a sense of relief for me.....got hit for my $35 general archery deer tag, was worried i would be one of the unlucky guys not getting a tag this year

anyone know if utah that means I for sure didnt draw my LE elk tag? or could they possibly not charge me all at once if the drawing maybe hasnt been done yet....just curious im not sure how they work

thanks!

I have only ever had one charge from Utah. I'm with you though; I was worried about not getting a deer tag this year and I'm still hoping that my goat tag will come as another charge. The only thing I do know for sure is that the $35 deer charge means I haven't drawn a premium limited entry deer tag again.

Chris

FNG
My CC got it on the 18th for general deer, really stoked as this will be my first Utah tag! Guess they will notify me with what unit I was drawn for on the 31st?

Good luck to everyone this fall.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good for you uh, or should I say congrats to mrs.uh hehe. She gets to have an opportunity at a nice buck and you get to pre scout for your elk tag. Win win.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Got my email confirmation today, as scheduled- May 31st.

Already knew I didn't draw, but at least Utah keeps their deadlines.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
I got nothing but a buddy of mine drew the general season west desert west hunt. Anyone know what kinda bucks he can expect up there, he will get to go scouting in august.