Utah Wasatch elk Rifle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crouth87

FNG
I got lucky and drew the Wasatch second rifle 10/7 to 10/19 tag for bull elk. plan to arrive 5 days before season to get familiar with the area and scout. If anyone has hunted this area and wouldn't mind sharing info with me through a PM I would appreciate it. excited to get a chance to hunt Utah!

Westhunt

FNG
I grew up hunting that unit and have a decent idea where to go. Drop me a PM.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

shedhead

FNG
I hunted it back 10 years ago. You should have a good hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devin

FNG
Awesome thanks, what's cell signal like in the Wasatch?
I know the south half of the unit well. Cell service isn't terribly hard to get on ridge tops or higher elevation points. Gets worse the deeper you go.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.