Vahalla or Tiburon?

new to forum but glad to see it has controls. have been on some like cabelas that really suffer do to mis-use by a few that just goes on and on.
have the tiburon pants and was somewhat concerned on their toughness but maybe its unwarranted will have to give them the catclaw sticker test.....

JNDEER

WKR
To get back on topic here, those with the Tiburon pants have any of your gotten any rips or anything with them yet? How is the durability so far?

the pockets are mesh material. my left pocket has a silver dollar size hole towards the top. I have no idea how it happened, but if I had to guess it was from something in the pocket that caught the mesh material and ripped it while I was hiking up a steep hill.

I have no holes, but did have one snag looking cut (not through the material just a visible slash looking cut) on my left lower pant leg.

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
If you don't mind, I have a question for you Aron. I am interested in getting a pair of the Valhalla pants in the olive color, but looking on the Kryptek website there is not a size that work for me. Are there going to be any more sizes made available in the near future? I would need something around 30x35.

bbrown

WKR
If you don't mind, I have a question for you Aron. I am interested in getting a pair of the Valhalla pants in the olive color, but looking on the Kryptek website there is not a size that work for me. Are there going to be any more sizes made available in the near future? I would need something around 30x35.

To add to Ethan's question because I was looking at the same thing this morning but I believe they are the 2012 model (correct me if I am wrong) and it does not look like the olive color is coming back for 2013?

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
...but I believe they are the 2012 model (correct me if I am wrong) and it does not look like the olive color is coming back for 2013?

If that is the case, that's too bad. I wish companies like Kryptek would have more solid color options as I would rather support a hunting related company than a lot of the other options out there for non-camo clothing.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Koldo Blockade Jacket – Grey

Koldo Blockade Pant – Grey

Kratos Jacket – Black

Kratos Minus Vest – Black

Valhalla Pant – Olive

Vidar Scout Vest – Black

Attila Jacket – Brown

Cerdic II Hoodie - Black

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
Aron I'm looking forward to going to cabelas soon to try the kryptek gear on, my closet should be full of it this year! Thanks for all the input, testing and everything that you do to help us out with true opinions. What would be best to start with to pick up for August bear season in wa? I hunt the nasty thick crap and just want to get the toughest I can right now for my newly starting kryptek collection. :)

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
No budget this go round, I guess I'd be looking for light weight too sense last year it got pretty dang hot last year. I figure I'd get a good recommendation from the man! Lol

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Both the Alaios and Valhalla are good in hot weather, but I would use the Valhalla if I had to choose.

On the other hand, the V isn't as durable as the Alaios, so take that into consideration as well.

aron

WKR
Both the Alaios and Valhalla are good in hot weather, but I would use the Valhalla if I had to choose.

On the other hand, the V isn't as durable as the Alaios, so take that into consideration as well.

I don't hear much about the valhalla top. Do you prefer the helios? How do those two compare?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Helios has no pockets and lighter material. Valhalla is a slightly heavier material, but also has arm pockets and adjustable cuff's. I like this type of layer to be sleek, so I'll be using the Helios this year.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
liljozie,
I'll have some of the new stuff soon and you can check it out in person.

Text or call me and I'll meet up with you if you want.
206-786-0889

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
Aight sweet thanks Aron! You the man!
Justin I'm going to head to cabelas this weekend if they don't have what I'm looking for I definitely will give you a jingle man! Thanks dude

Joe :cool:

Aight sweet thanks Aron! You the man!
Justin I'm going to head to cabelas this weekend if they don't have what I'm looking for I definitely will give you a jingle man! Thanks dude

Joe :cool:

same offer goes for me jozie, youre welcome to check out any of the kryptek gear i have as I'm the claw and buckley often