Vegetable Garden

netman

WKR
My wife and I are gardening fools. We have raised beds. I will post pictures once we get up and running. I’m in charge of the tomatoes and she is responsible for the rest. I have a couple tomato mentors that I drink coffee with who can throw down on a truck load of delicious tomatoes. They have taken me under their wing but I don’t share their information with my wife. Top secret.😂

simarden

FNG
It's impossible to live in the country and not grow any fruit crops on your plot. Even if there is only one hectare of land near your house, sooner or later, you will plant an apple or cherry tree on it and, at least, organize a vertical bed for greenery https://www.growgardener.com/best-rope-for-tree-swing/. Because there is nothing more delicious than home-grown fruits, vegetables, berries, and even mushrooms. And, given that buying beneficial fruits in the store or on the market (not excessively treated with chemicals) with each passing day is becoming more and more complex, your own garden and vegetable garden is necessary.

Last edited: