Victory vap tko vs. goldtip pierce platinum

Zac

WKR
I think you will be very happy with that system. IW components are by far the most user friendly on the market. Valkyrie is probably more durable, but they can also be kind of a pain.

OP
Back_country_blacktail
I shoot Victory. They have new insert/outserts whatever serts now that are supposedly better lol. Personally I would run ethics archery with them which is what I currently do. I’m waiting on a new dozen arrows right now from Victory actually. I may switch the order to their new VAP SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which size OD are you running. I see they have a collar that is slightly larger and slightly smaller.

Which size OD are you running. I see they have a collar that is slightly larger and slightly smaller.

They have a chart that tells you what arrows the insert fits. But I got this. I may switch to the VAP SS so I may have these available. Victory has everything I want in back order right now.

50261029d56a5e0902eaa326cca939a8.jpg

OP
Back_country_blacktail
They have a chart that tells you what arrows the insert fits. But I got this. I may switch to the VAP SS so I may have these available. Victory has everything I want in back order right now.

50261029d56a5e0902eaa326cca939a8.jpg

Ya i wasn't sure because there was a slightly larger size and smaller size. How do these fit over the rip tkos? Is there any wobble?